|VOLKS USA, INC. Home > Tenshi-No-Sumika in LA Store > Home Town Dolpa Sendai > SDGrB Tsunenaga Hasekura|
SDGrB Tsunenaga HasekuraLottery Entry
This is only a lottery entry ticket. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
Winners of the lottery will be contacted by e-mail around the end of August.
Home Town Dolpa Sendai Limited Edition
Sculpted by: ZOUKEI-MURA, INC.
Outfit Design: Volks Doll Design Department
Eyes: HG Glass Eyes, Cadet Blue with White Line, 16mm
Makeup: ZOUKEI-MURA Air-Brushed Makeup, UV Coated
Wig: Original Style, Mixed Color, DD Size
Body: SD Graffiti Boy Body, L-02 (Long Legs), Pure Skin Normal, UV Protection
Included Items: Doll, Wig, Blouse, Vest, Buttoned Jacket, Pants, Sash, Underwear, Boots, Musket Pistol
-story-The faithful retainer in the shadows, Tsunenaga Hasekura, once again appears in the promised land...
Under the command of his lord, Masamune Date, he carried the fate of the domain of Sendai- no, of the entire country- across the vast ocean.
More than four hundred years passed.
Along with his exploits, he stood in the darkness, but now, reflected in the eyes of he who stands forth in the land of Touhoku is a new light. Or is it...
Who is Tsunenaga Hasekura (1571-1622)...
A warlord from the early Edo period. Under the command of Masamune Date, the feudal lord of Sendai, he traveled to Spain and Rome as the Keichō Embassy in the year Keichō 18 (1613). His trade negotiations with Spain were unsuccessful, but he obtained an audience with the Pope in Rome, and received honorary Roman citizenship. Upon his return to the isolationist Japan where Christianity was forbidden, his accomplishments went unrecognized, and he died in disgrace.
Instructions:Please read the following instructions. By submitting your entry, we consider it an agreement to our conditions.
1. Lottery entries will be accepted from Sunday, August 12th @11:00AM PST to Wednesday, August 15th @11:00AM PST.
Entering the Lottery:
2. Please keep in mind that this is a lottery entry. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
3. We cannot accept orders for regular items along with this item. If you wish to purchase regular items, please place a separate order. If you do order regular items with this item, we will cancel any regular items in the order.
4. Each customer may enter the lottery for one of each item. If we receive more than one entry for the same item by the same person, we will cancel all of that person's entries.
5. The only payment option is by credit card or credit-logo debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or DISCOVER). We cannot accept any other methods such as layaways, money orders, personal checks, Paypal, etc.
6. For ease of processing, please make sure that your billing information is input exactly as it appears on your credit or bank statement, especially if it is different from your shipping information. If the billing address is not exactly the same as on your statement it may cause a problem when processing your payment as the system will not be able to verify it automatically.
7. Please be aware that we cannot accept any changes at all in the lottery entry. This includes cancellation, shipping address, credit card information, receiver's name, etc.
8. If you have concerns about your lottery entry, please contact email@example.com before the lottery entry period ends.
9. In some instances, your bank may place an authorization hold for the total on the card; however, only the lottery winners will be charged.
10. We expect this item to be ready for delivery in approximately October 2012.
11. If this is your first order from us, please refer to our Shipping and Refund Policy as well.
and so on.
Please follow all instructions as set forth by the location where you will be entering the lottery.