VS Instant Dry Glue (High Strength Type)Volks Instant Dry Glue can be used for many different purposes, but is made especially for plastic model kits and resin garage kits.
The Japanese name for the High Strength type is "Gouchaku," composed of the characters for "strong" and "stick," and that's exactly what the High Strength type does! This glue provides a strong adhesive bond and is especially good for gluing small parts and for parts precise positioning is critical; while it is an "instant dry" glue, its somewhat viscous consistency and slight leeway in drying time give you a few seconds to get things just right before the adhesive sets permanently. It's also great for gluing white metal parts or photo-etched parts.
Each pack of High Strength glue comes with 3 tubes of glue (each tube contains 2 grams), as well as 3 micro-nozzles, which can be attached to the tubes for extremely precise placement of very small amounts of glue.
This glue should NOT be used on:
Metal jewelry or other high-priced luxury items
Surfaces that are not flush with each other Objects that will be subject to hard impacts
Surfaces that are pointed or edged
Polycarbonate (if used on polycarbonate surfaces, the glue may cause the surface to crack or melt)
1. Clean any remaining mold release off of the surfaces to be glued.
2. Dispense a small dot or thin line of glue, then attach the surfaces to each other as-is.
3. After use, wipe off any excess glue from the nozzle, make sure the cap is firmly attached, and store the glue back into its aluminum package.
4. Store the glue in a dry, cool, and dark area.
Read more about this item at Sumika Times!
New Volks ėGouchakuî ó High-Strength, Fast-Drying Glue! (January 23rd, 2012)
Please be careful not to get any glue in your eyes. If, by some chance, you do get glue in your eyes, immediately rinse them with a large amount of water, then seek medical attention. Absolutely do not rub your eyes.
Please be careful not to get any glue on your skin. If, by some chance, you do get glue on your skin, do not try to forcibly remove it, but rather, gently rub the glue off under warm water, or use a commercially available adhesive remover.
Please be careful if using the glue on fabric or leather, as either combination will generate heat, causing a risk of burning.
Please make sure the area is well-ventilated both during and after use.
Please do not use when close to an open flame.
Depending on the amount of glue used and the circumstances it is used under, it is possible for the glued section and its surrounding area to turn white.
Please avoid working with the glue in close proximity to items that you do not wish to be accidentally stained.
Please do not use the glue for any purpose other than its intended function.
Please be careful to store the glue safely, so that children are unable to reach it.
Glue should be used at room temperature.
Please read the following carefully. By submitting your order, we consider it an agreement to comply with our conditions.
- When many customers are placing orders at the same time, our inventory system sometimes cannot keep up with the demand which result in items being oversold. In case of this situation, we may not be able to fulfill all or any of your order.
- If this is your first time ordering from us, please read our Shipping and Refund Policy first, as well as the FAQ.