|VOLKS USA, INC. Home > Tenshi-No-Sumika in LA Store > Home Town Dolpa Kyoto 9 > SD16G Megu|
SD16G MeguLottery Entry
This is only a lottery entry ticket. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
Winners of the lottery will be contacted by e-mail around late March.
Home Town Dolpa Kyoto 9 Limited Edition
Sculpted by: ZOUKEI-MURA, INC.
Outfit Production: Volks Doll Design Department
Eyes: HG Glass Eyes Smoke Olive with Black Lines, 18mm
Make-Up: ZOUKEI-MURA Air-Brushed Make-up, UV Coated
Wig: Original Style, 2-Natural, DD Size
Body: SD16 Girl Body, A-02 (Round Shoulders), Pure Skin Normal, UV Protection
*The SD16G body has fewer seam lines because of a new technical innovation. Service for seam line removal for SD16G will be done for the hands and flat feet only.
Included Items: Doll, Wig, Interchangeable Flat Footed Legs (Left/Right Set) for SD16 Girl, Wig, Fascinator, Corset Dress, Petticoat, Bloomers, Haori Jacket, Haori Tie (x2- 1xGold, 1xWhite,) Pearl Pumps
-story-A visitor from another world, ~Super Dollfie~
A gentle light spilled down on Tenshi-no-Sato.
"Megu, your smile is a light for many people's hearts."
Mother dollfie said that and embraced her gently.
Since that day, Megu's smile has been always with us.
Her smile always soothes and cheers us, not only during happy times, but difficult ones as well.
Megu descends once more, beautifully matured, from another world to our home.
A gentling variation is added to the SD16 Girl Body.
The "A-02 (Round Shoulders)" have a rounded, soft silhouette. They have a slightly younger feel and are introduced for the first time for Megu's body.
*The upper arms and shoulder covers are newly developed.
Other parts are the same as and are compatible with the regular SD16 Girl Body.
Please read the following instructions. By submitting your entry, we consider it an agreement to our conditions.
1. Lottery entries will be accepted from Sunday, March 11th @11:00AM PST to Wednesday, March 14th @11:00AM PST.
Entering the Lottery:
2. Please keep in mind that this is a lottery entry. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
3. We cannot accept orders for regular items along with this item. If you wish to purchase regular items, please place a separate order. If you do order regular items with this item, we will cancel any regular items in the order.
4. Each customer may enter the lottery for one of each item. If we receive more than one entry for the same item by the same person, we will cancel all of that person's entries.
5. The only payment option is by credit card or credit-logo debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or DISCOVER). We cannot accept any other methods such as layaways, money orders, personal checks, Paypal, etc.
6. For ease of processing, please make sure that your billing information is input exactly as it appears on your credit or bank statement, especially if it is different from your shipping information. If the billing address is not exactly the same as on your statement it may cause a problem when processing your payment as the system will not be able to verify it automatically.
7. Please be aware that we cannot accept any changes at all in the lottery entry. This includes cancellation, shipping address, credit card information, receiver's name, etc.
8. If you have concerns about your lottery entry, please contact email@example.com before the lottery entry period ends.
9. In some instances, your bank may place an authorization hold for the total on the card; however, only the lottery winners will be charged.
10. We expect this item to be ready for delivery in approximately June 2012.
11. If this is your first order from us, please refer to our Shipping and Refund Policy as well.
and so on.
Please follow all instructions as set forth by the location where you will be entering the lottery.