|VOLKS USA, INC. Home > Tenshi-No-Sumika in LA Store > Dolls Party 26 > DDS Ms. Mariko|
DDS Ms. MarikoLottery Entry
This is only a lottery entry ticket. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
Winners of the lottery will be contacted by e-mail around early January.
Dolls Party 26 Limited Edition
Sculpted by: ZOUKEI-MURA, INC.
Outfit Production: Volks Doll Design Department
Eyes: Dollfie Animetic Eyes "Ms. Mariko" Original Design, Metallic, 22mm
Wig: "Ms. Mariko" Original Style, DD Size
Head: "Ms. Mariko" Original Head
Body: Dollfie Dream Sister Base Body, White Skin, L Shapely Bust
Included Items: Doll, Wig, Coat with Fur Trim, Blouse, Cardigan, Fitted Skirt, Pantyhose, Panties, Pumps
-story-A high school teacher on the weekdays.
A secretive cosplayer on the weekend.
She is our Japanese teacher, who is a little bit sweet.
Her class is really clear to understand. She is really knowledgeable and good with classic Japanese and claassic Chinese as well, though she teaches contemporary Japanese.
Moreover, she is kind and beautiful. So, she is a wonderful teacher who is popular among us students.
I think it's kind of cute that she's too short to reach the top of the blackboard.
But she feels a little reserved. I mean, her private life is mysterious because she has never told us about her hobbies and such. I wonder if she spends her days off reading some kind of difficult books or something.
Following Akira, "Ms. Mariko" makes her debut as a Dollfie Dream! She won the top prize in the Recruiting a New Character for the "Afterschool Akihabara Girls" as a part of the DD 7th Anniversary Seven Special Commemorative Projects!
A teacher at Moe's school and a secret cosplayer, this eccentric teacher, Ms. Mariko, joins the "Afterschool Akihabara Girls!"
DDS White Skin and with the L Shapely Bust!
Her body is the first white skin DDS!
Furthermore, she features the L Shapely Bust, another first for DDS!
Please read the following instructions. By submitting your entry, we consider it an agreement to our conditions.
1. Lottery entries will be accepted from Sunday, December 18th @11:00AM PST to Wednesday, December 21st @11:00AM PST.
Entering the Lottery:
2. Please keep in mind that this is a lottery entry. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
3. We cannot accept orders for regular items along with this item. If you wish to purchase regular items, please place a separate order. If you do order regular items with this item, we will cancel any regular items in the order.
4. Each customer may enter the lottery for one of each item. If we receive more than one entry for the same item by the same person, we will cancel all of that person's entries.
5. The only payment option is by credit card or credit-logo debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or DISCOVER). We cannot accept any other methods such as layaways, money orders, personal checks, Paypal, etc.
6. For ease of processing, please make sure that your billing information is input exactly as it appears on your credit or bank statement, especially if it is different from your shipping information. If the billing address is not exactly the same as on your statement it may cause a problem when processing your payment as the system will not be able to verify it automatically.
7. Please be aware that we cannot accept any changes at all in the lottery entry. This includes cancellation, shipping address, credit card information, receiver's name, etc.
8. If you have concerns about your lottery entry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the lottery entry period ends.
9. In some instances, your bank may place an authorization hold for the total on the card; however, only the lottery winners will be charged.
10. We expect this item to be ready for delivery in approximately April 2012.
11. If this is your first order from us, please refer to our Shipping and Refund Policy as well.
A Note About Staining:Because of the soft vinyl material the Dollfie Dreams are made with staining can occur. Usually it is caused by dark colored wigs, or clothing coming in contact with her skin. Therefore we recommend that you use products we have designed to protect your Dollfie Dream from stains. Dollfie Wig Cap L, Dollfie Dream Body Stocking (White, Normal Skin), and Dollfie Dream Body Suit can help your DD stay looking great as long as possible.
Please note to these pre-cautions beforehand as Volks cannot replace stained dolls or parts: Due to Dollfie Dreams's vinyl skin, this makes it susceptible to staining. It is recommended to use the DD Body Suit or Body Stocking under outfits, and the Dollfie Head Cap under wigs. When travelling with or storing Dollfie Dream, please take care to wrap the DD with a white or light colored cloth.
and so on.
Please follow all instructions as set forth by the location where you will be entering the lottery.