DD "Shining Hearts" AiryLottery Entry
This is only a lottery entry ticket. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
Dolls Party 25 Limited Edition
Sculpted by: ZOUKEI-MURA INC.
Outfit Production: Volks Doll Design Department
Eyes: Animetic Eyes, 'Airy' Original Design, Metallic, 22mm
Wig: 'Airy' Original Style, DD Size
Head: 'Airy' Original Head
Body: Dollfie Dream Base Body II, Normal Skin, M Bust
Included Items: Doll, Wig, Sister Veil, Detachable Collar, Top, Tight Skirt, Long Jacket, Panties, Boots, Bible, Basket
The doll pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.
Depending on the design, disassembly may be required to put on some of the outfits.
Please be careful as the color of the wig or outfit may stain the surface of the doll. This DD features a newly designed head cap made of a different, softer material than before for easier removal and attachment. It may be more susceptible to staining. We recommend the use of "Dollfie Head Cap L" to prevent the wig staining the doll's head.
Please search.... for the keys to the heart.
From the heartfelt story 'Shining Hearts', which tells of the keys to the heart, comes the Dollfie Dream debut of Neris and Airy, young girls who work at the magic bakery.
The detailed touches drawn by the incredibly popular illustrator Tony are perfectly in harmony with Dollfie Dream. This surely destined encounter has bestowed another new charm on our Dollfie Dream.
Why don't you enjoy a slow life together with Neris and Airy?
Nun of the holy bread
The nun Airy is a supportive partner with a variety of recovery magics.
The calming tone of her sister outfit is accentuated with wire inserted in various places, broadening its expressive range.
Also included are the basket for her magic bread, and of course her bible, indispensable to the nun Airy.
Please read the following instructions. By submitting your entry, we consider it an agreement to our conditions.
- Lottery entries will be accepted from Saturday, April 30th @11:00AM PST to Tuesday, May 3rd @11:00AM PST.
Entering the Lottery:
When the entry period opens we will add an order button to this page. At that time, please place an order for the items you wish to enter for.
Although you will order just as you would for any other item on our website, this is not a true order, but a lottery as outlined below.
- Please keep in mind that this is a lottery entry. It does not ensure your purchase of this item.
- Each customer may enter the lottery for one of each item. If we receive more than one entry for the same item by the same person, we will cancel all of that person's entries.
- We cannot accept orders for regular items along with this item. If you wish to purchase regular items, please place a separate order. If you do order regular items with this item, we will cancel any regular items in the order.
- The only payment option is by credit card or credit-logo debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or DISCOVER). We cannot accept any other methods such as layaways, money orders, personal checks, Paypal, etc.
- For ease of processing, please make sure that your billing information is input exactly as it appears on your credit or bank statement, especially if it is different from your shipping information. If the billing address is not exactly the same as on your statement it may cause a problem when processing your payment as the system will not be able to verify it automatically.
- In some instances, your bank may place an authorization hold for the total on the card; however, only the lottery winners will be charged.
- Please be aware that we cannot accept any changes at all in the lottery entry. This includes cancellation, shipping address, credit card information, receiver's name, etc.
- We will contact the lottery winners only via email. We are expecting to send emails to the winners around May 13. The charge day for these items will be approximately 1 week after winners email has been sent. Please refer to the winners email for exact date. Also, please be aware that we can not be responsible for your receival of our email, whether for it being sorted into spam/junk mail folders or other errors/situations.
- We expect this item to be ready for delivery in approximately August 2011.
Items with Satogaeri service(s) will take an additional month to be shipped.
- If you have concerns about your lottery entry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the lottery entry period ends.
Soon after your lottery entry is sent to us, our system will send you an automatic email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk mail. If it is not there, there is the possibility of network errors or misspelling of your email address. Please contact us should you not receive this email.
We cannot allow any lottery entries after the lottery entry period ends for any reason.
- If this is your first order from us, please refer to our Shipping and Refund Policy as well as FAQ.
The Volks USA web store, the Volks Japan international web store and official Volks retailers hold separate lotteries for the limited items. Please understand that each store has differences in
availability of additional services (Owner's limited items, etc.),
and so on.
Please follow all instructions as set forth by the location where you will be entering the lottery.
A Note About Staining:
Because of the soft vinyl material the Dollfie Dreams are made with staining can occur. Usually it is caused by dark colored wigs, or clothing coming in contact with her skin. Therefore we recommend that you use products we have designed to protect your Dollfie Dream from stains. Dollfie Wig Cap L, Dollfie Dream Body Stocking (White, Normal Skin), and Dollfie Dream Body Suit can help your DD stay looking great as long as possible.
Please note to these pre-cautions beforehand as Volks cannot replace stained dolls or parts:
Due to Dollfie Dreams's vinyl skin, this makes it susceptible to staining.
It is recommended to use the DD Body Suit or Body Stocking under outfits, and the Dollfie Head Cap under wigs.
When travelling with or storing Dollfie Dream, please take care to wrap the DD with a white or light colored cloth.
Read more about this item at Dreamy*DD Blog(Japanese)!
Neris and Airy trying a different mood!
Airy in a sailor collar dress!